Easy Granite Care and Maintenance from CNG Stone Products
Crafted by nature, granite is made to last. Its density and durability make it scratch, water and heat resistant. These innate properties, along with proper granite care will keep your granite countertops looking beautiful for a lifetime.
Simple Granite Care
- Dust your granite counters frequently with a clean, soft rag to avoid dirt build-up.
- Clean with a ph neutral cleaner like mild liquid soap or stone cleaner specially formulated for granite. A 90% water and 10% vinegar solution will also work.
- Rinse and dry your granite countertop with a soft cloth thoroughly to avoid films or streaks from cleaners.
- Look for commercial wipes that clean granite while leaving a streak-free shine.
- Use coasters for glasses and try to keep anything acidic like fruit juice or wine away from your granite kitchen countertops.
- Following the above steps, CNG Stone Products will warranty your countertops for 15 years against staining. If your countertops do develop a stain, and we can’t remove it, we’ll replace it for you at our cost.
Colors of Granite Countertops Don’t Fade with Proper Granite Care
Granite care is easy. At CNG Stone Products, our quality granite countertops are backed by professional service and advice. Visit our granite color pages or Regina showroom!!